This web site is the property of Harcros Chemicals Inc. By using this site you agree to follow and be bound by the policies described below. Harcros Chemicals Inc. reserves the right to change these policies at any time.
Access for all the information on this web site is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- All information contained on this web site is given in good faith and Harcros Chemicals Inc. uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, Harcros Chemicals Inc. gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded.
- You are responsible for your communications via this web site. In accessing and using this web site, you may not, under any circumstances, do any of the following:
- Publish, post, distribute, or disseminate injurious, defamatory, infringing, obscene or other unlawful materials, or information.
- Use the web site to threaten, harass, or otherwise violate the legal rights (including without limitation rights of privacy and publicity) of others;
- Intercept or attempt to intercept email.
- Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy or publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents.
- Upload files that contain a virus or corrupted data.
- Delete any author attributions, legal notices or proprietary designations or labels in a file that you upload.
- Falsify the source or origin of software or other material contained in a file that you upload;
- Download a file that you know (or reasonably should know) cannot be legally distributed via the web site.
- Act (or fail to act) in your use of the web site in a manner that is contrary to these User Rules or to applicable law or regulation. Files that you upload, and your activity in conferences, chatrooms, and other forums are subject to review, modification, and deletion without notice by Harcros Chemicals Inc. or its designees. Harcros Chemicals Inc. reserves the right in its sole discretion to change its policies concerning this web site at any time, and to withdraw, suspend or discontinue any feature of this web site at any time. You are responsible for adhering to any limitations posted concerning files uploaded to this web site (e.g., regarding reproduction and dissemination). You agree to indemnify and hold Harcros Chemicals Inc. harmless from any and all liabilities, expenses (including attorneys' fees) and damages arising out of claims based on your use of this web site, including without limitation any claim of personal injury or injury to property, libel, defamation, violation of privacy or publicity rights, loss of service by other users, and infringement of intellectual property or other rights. Harcros Chemicals Inc. will notify you promptly of any claim for which it seeks indemnification hereunder.
- No liability is accepted by Harcros Chemicals Inc. for any loss or damage, which may arise out of any person relying on or using any such information. Harcros Chemicals Inc. shall not be liable to any person relying on or using any such information for any indirect or consequential loss or damage or any loss of or damage to profit, revenue, savings, use, contract, goodwill or business, in each case howsoever caused, including without limitation by reason of misrepresentation, negligence, other tort, breach of contract or breach of statutory duty. However, nothing in the above shall limit or exclude Harcros Chemicals Inc.'s liability for fraud or for death or personal injury caused by Harcros Chemicals Inc.'s negligence, or to the extent otherwise not permitted by law.
- The availability of services and products described in this Web Site will be subject to terms and conditions, details of which may be obtained from Harcros Chemicals Inc.
- The copyright in the material contained in this Web Site and any Harcros Chemicals Inc. trademarks and brands included in that material belongs to Harcros Chemicals Inc. or its licensors.
- Any person may copy any part of this material from this web site, subject to the following conditions.
- The material may be used only for that person's own personal, non-commercial purposes.
- The copies must retain any copyright or other intellectual property notices contained in the original material.
- The products, technology, or processes described in this Web Site may be the subject of other intellectual property rights owned by or reserved to Harcros Chemicals Inc. or other third parties. No license is granted in respect of those intellectual property rights.
- Images, trade marks and brands displayed on this web site are protected by copyright, trade mark and other intellectual property laws in all jurisdictions and must be kept confidential*, and may not be reproduced or appropriated in any manner without written permission of their respective owner(s).
* "Confidential Information" as used in this Agreement means all information disclosed to you by Harcros Chemicals Inc., including all records, products, software, data systems, formulas, compositions, projects, developments, processes, methods, techniques, computer programs, customer lists, supplier lists, financial statements, loan documents, advertising and promotional materials, manuals, books, data, files, memorandum, projections, or information or other written, photographic or other tangible material containing confidential or private information relating to the business and know how of Harcros Chemicals and/or its customers. The contents or existence of discussions or negotiations related to the business shall constitute Confidential Information. Confidential Information shall not include information that (a) is or becomes part of the public domain other than as a result of disclosure by you, (b) becomes available to you on a non-confidential basis from a source other than Harcros Chemicals Inc., provided that, to the best of your knowledge after due inquiry, such source is not prohibited from transmitting such information by a contractual, legal, or other obligation, or (c) was in your possession prior to disclosure of the same by Harcros Chemicals Inc.
- Nothing on this web site shall be taken as being an offer to buy any of the services or products described.
- Any claims arising out of the use of this web site shall be governed and construed in accordance with Kansas Law and each party agrees to submit to the exclusive jurisdictions of the Kansas courts.
- Disputes between Harcros Chemicals Inc. and its employees are governed by an Alternative Dispute Resolution Policy (the "ADR Policy"). Covered disputes include any claim arising out of the employment relationship except workers' compensation and/or unemployment benefits, except claims alleging workers' compensation retaliation/discrimination, benefit claims to the extent not covered by other procedures under the Summary Plan Description and claims relating to non-competition, non-solicitation or confidentiality agreements. In addition to an Open Door Policy, claims covered by the ADR Policy first must go to mediation and, if unsuccessful, to arbitration. Mediation and arbitration are governed by the Employment Dispute Rules of the American Arbitration Association (available at www.adr.org) except where those rules conflict with the ADR Policy of Harcros Chemicals Inc. Time limits for pursuing remedies under the ADR Policy are the same as if pursued through governmental administrative agencies and courts of competent jurisdiction. Although the ADR Policy applies to relief that might otherwise be sought through the courts for a workplace dispute, the ADR Policy does not preclude employees from pursuing administrative complaints through timely filings with the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, the National Labor Relations Board or any other governmental regulatory body governing workplace disputes. Remedies obtainable through arbitration are the same as those available as if the matter were tried in court; provided that the arbitrator cannot impose criminal penalties, exact fines or grant injunctive relief except to the extent such relief would be permitted in a court of law of competent jurisdiction. Any court of competent jurisdiction may enforce the ADR Policy and be empowered to enter judgment on an arbitration award entered in accordance with the ADR Policy.
- Harcros Chemicals Inc. reserves the right to comply with law enforcement requests and requirements relating to your use of this web site or information provided to or gathered by Harcros Chemicals Inc. regarding such use.
- This agreement takes effect on the date you first use the web site and continues for as long as you use the web site. Harcros Chemicals Inc. reserves the right to change this agreement at any time by posting changes on-line. The user is responsible for regularly reviewing all information regarding usage policies in order to obtain timely notice of posted changes. Your continued use of the site after changes are made constitutes your acceptance of the modified changes.
- Harcros Chemicals Inc may provide links and pointers to Internet sites of third parties ("Third Party Sites"). These links and pointers to Third Party Sites are provided as a convenience only. The Company has not reviewed, and does not operate or control in any respect, any information, products', or services available on Third Party Sites, and Harcros Chemicals Inc is not responsible for any information provided at any Third Party Sites. Harcros Chemicals Inc makes no representations and provides no warranties whatsoever concerning Third Party Sites, and the fact that Harcros Chemicals Inc. has provided a link to any Third Party Site on this web site does not constitute an endorsement, authorization, sponsorship or affiliation by the Company with respect to such Third Party Site or its owners or providers or any products or services mentioned or offered at the Third Party Site. Harcros Chemicals Inc. expressly disclaims any responsibility for the content, the accuracy of the information and/or quality of products or services provided by, advertised on, or sold through, all Third Party Sites.
- This web site is intended as an informational service for industry purchasers, formulators and other interested parties. Harcros Chemicals Inc. reserves the right to discard registrations and reject inquiries if such represent misuse or insincere uses of these services. Entries and other submitted materials become the property of Harcros Chemicals Inc. and will not be acknowledged or returned (read also "Privacy Statement"). Harcros Chemicals Inc. is not responsible for incomplete, late, lost, misdirected or for any technical malfunction, human error, lost/delayed data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, or line failure in connection with any telephone network, computer equipment, software or any combination thereof. Entries are void if unreadable, inaccurate, incomplete, mutilated, tampered with, forged, mechanically reproduced, irregular in any way, or otherwise not in compliance with these rules. If for any reason the web site is not capable of running as planned, Harcros Chemicals Inc. reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend any registration.
These Terms and Conditions constitutes the entire and only agreement between Harcros Chemicals Inc. and you and supersedes any and all prior or communications, agreements, representations, warranties, and understandings concerning this web site. In case of any questions regarding the information on this web site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 913-321-3131.